How can I find the last location of my iPhone offline?
Activate the Find My app
- Go to your settings, tap on your name, and then on “Find My.”
- Tap on “Find My iPhone.”
- Toggle “Find My iPhone” on. If you have upgraded to iOS 15, you can also activate “Find My network,” which will let you find your phone even if it’s offline.
Can you track past location on iPhone?
In the iPhone’s Settings menu, you can view and edit a list of all of the places the iPhone has tracked through Location Services.
How do you find where my phone was last located?
Go to http://android.com/find.
- Sign in with your Gmail™ account and password.
- On the map, you’ll see your phone’s approximate location. If the device cannot be found, it’ll show you the last known location (if available).
How do I Find My location history?
How to view your location history in Google Maps
- Launch Google Maps.
- Tap your profile picture on the top right corner.
- Tap Your Timeline.
- Tap Today to open the calendar and view a particular day. Source: Namerah Saud Fatmi / Android Central.
How to find my lost or stolen iPhone?
Open the Find My app and choose the Devices tab or the Items tab.
How can I locate a lost iPhone?
If you’ve lost or misplaced an Apple device or personal item, just use the Find My app on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or a Mac with the latest version of macOS signed in with the same Apple ID. You can also use the Find Devices or Find Items apps on your Apple Watch with the latest version of watchOS.
How to find your lost or stolen iPhone?
Open the Find My app.
How to find your iPhone even after the battery dies?
Reddit user Glarznak posted the thread after he had been travelling abroad