How can I make a resume in CA?
Resume For CA – Chartered Accountant – Sample 3
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge in handling Accounting system.
- Good command in applying fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions.
- Strong ability to use an automated accounting system.
- Good communication skills.
How do I put internship training on my resume?
- Make sure your internship is relevant to the position you’re after.
- List your internship in the professional experience section of your resume.
- Specify what kind of internship you had in the job title.
- List the company name, dates, and location.
- Describe your internship experience using bullet points.
How important is the CA articleship training resume?
The CA articleship training resume is the first thing on the basis of you will be shortlisted. Often students ignore this thing and for which they had to suffer later. Even after obtaining high scores, they do not get shortlist by such companies. The reason could be their ill-favored resume.
When can I start articleship training after passing CA Intermediate?
After passing either single or both group of CA Intermediate, one can start his articleship training. Articleship Training is also known as the golden period in a CA student’s life. The knowledge, exposure, the experience you achieve amid such training is beyond your expectations.
What are the skills required for CA articleship?
CA Articleship Resume – Sample 2 1 Strong potential to portray leadership and motivational qualities. 2 Ability to carry on responsibility well. 3 Also possess good interactive and communication skills. More
Is articleship training worth it for a CA student?
Articleship Training is also known as the golden period in a CA student’s life. The knowledge, exposure, the experience you achieve amid such training is beyond your expectations. But obviously, it depends on the firm you are choosing to do your articleship training.