How do I make space on my HTC phone?
Here are some tips on how to free up phone storage space.
- Manage photos and videos. After taking continuous camera shots, keep only the best shot.
- Remove unused themes.
- Back up data and files.
- Remove or disable apps.
- Manually free up space.
- Move apps to the storage card.
How can I update my HTC One e8?
It is recommended to back up your phone before you start this guide.
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select About.
- Select Software updates.
- Select CHECK NOW.
- Wait for the search to finish.
- If your phone is up to date, select OK. If your phone is not up to date, follow the instructions on the screen.
How can I Software my HTC phone?
You can choose to automatically download and install software updates for HTC or mobile operator apps.
- Go to Settings, and then tap About.
- Tap Software updates.
- To save on data usage, you can choose to update through Wi-Fi only.
- Choose whether to auto-download system updates, app updates, or both.
How can I reset my HTC phone?
Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
How can I increase my phone storage to SD card?
To increase internal storage for your Android phone, you must partition SD card into two parts (a FAT32 partition for phone storage, an EXT3 partition for internal memory), then insert your SD card to your Android phone, and move apps to your SD card to increase space for internal storage.
How do I make SD card default storage on HTC?
From the Home screen, swipe up and then tap Settings > Storage. Under Portable storage, tap the name of your storage card. Tap > Storage settings. Tap Format as internal, and then tap Erase & format.