Where can I download Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant?
First, let’s install the Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant: Download the 64-bit setup from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=41950 and ensure that the correct language is selected: Select the 64-bit .
What is Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant?
The Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant is a software application that provides common sign-on capabilities for a suite of Microsoft online services, such as Office 365.
How do I open Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant?
To do this, follow these steps: Click Start, click Run, type services. msc, and then click OK. In the list of services, verify that the Office Software Protection Platform service and the Microsoft Office 2010 Subscription Agent service are started.
What is Windows Live sign-in assistant?
The Windows Live Sign-in Assistant is a helper add-on for Internet Explorer and Windows Live Messenger that allows users to save more than one Live ID (username and passwords) on the same computer to enable faster user switching.
Can I disable Microsoft account sign in assistant?
In the list of services, locate the service and double-click on it to open its properties dialogue. In the Startup box, select “disable”from the drop down, then click OK. Restart your PC.
How do I log into Office 365 with PowerShell?
Connect to Office 365 with PowerShell
- Open a PowerShell session.
- Store your Credentials in a variable: $Cred = Get-Credential.
- Enter your Office 365 Credentials when prompted:
- Import the session: Import-PSSession $Session.
- Now you can run any commands you need.
How do I enable Microsoft sign in assistant?
Click Start, and then click Run. In the Open box, type services. msc, and then press Enter. In the list of services, locate and then double-click the Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant service.
Can I uninstall Windows Live sign in assistant?
You can uninstall Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window’s Control Panel.
Can I still download games for Windows Live?
Games for Windows Live is discontinued and can’t be downloaded anymore. If you want to play games on your Windows 10 PC, I recommend finding the game you want to play in the Microsoft Store and install it.
How do I get rid of Microsoft sign in?
Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Other users. Select the person’s name or email address, then select Remove. Read the disclosure and select Delete account and data. Note that this will not delete the person’s Microsoft account, but it will remove their sign-in info and account data from your PC.
How do I stop my computer from asking for a Microsoft account?
However, if your account still has a password, Windows will continue to ask for it after the computer goes to sleep. To avoid this you must go to Settings>Accounts>Login options and check the option Never in the “Require login” section.
How do I run Microsoft Exchange Online PowerShell module as administrator?
You can do this with at least two methods.
- Click Start, type cmd, right click the Command Prompt item and select Run as Administrator in the context menu.
- Go to Start > Windows PowerShell. Right click Windows PowerShell, and hit Run as Administrator to make sure that you can run PowerShell commands without restrictions.
What is Exchange Online PowerShell?
Exchange Online PowerShell is the administrative interface that enables you to manage your Microsoft Exchange Online organization from the command line. For example, you can use Exchange Online PowerShell to configure mail flow rules (also known as transport rules) and connectors.
How do I sign into my Microsoft account on Windows 10?
Sign in on Windows 10
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts. Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. Follow the prompts to switch to your Microsoft account.
How do I disable Windows Live ID?
Click Start Menu>Run>services. msc> find “Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant” set its start up type to Manual. 2. Open Internet Explorer>From Tools click Manage Add-ons and Disable “Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper” add-on.
When was Games for Windows Live discontinued?
Games for Windows Live will be discontinued on July 1, 2014. Although it is available through Steam, Age of Empires Online requires features of the Games for Windows Live service.
How do I get Games for Windows Live on Windows 10?
How do I fix Games For Windows Live issues on Windows 10?
- Uninstall Microsoft Games for Windows Live Redistributable and Microsoft Games for Windows Marketplace from your computer.
- After you’ve uninstalled these applications restart your computer.
- Download Games for Windows Live installer.
How do you get Microsoft to stop asking me to sign in?
Your post got me thinking as I do not wish to have to sign in with a Microsoft Account either…
- Open Control Panel.
- Open User Accounts.
- Click on Manage your credentials.
- Select Windows Credentials.
- Under Generic Credentials, click on the drop down Next to your Microsoft Account logon.
- Click on Remove.
Why do I keep being asked to sign into my Microsoft account?
If you’re constantly being prompted to log in to your Microsoft account there are a few ways this can be resolved: You can reset the Windows Credential Manager. For Word or Outlook you can sign out of your account once then it should resolve. For Outlook you can change the security settings.
How do I skip Microsoft services?
How to disable Startup Services in Windows 10
- Press the Windows key + R on the keyboard to open a Run window.
- Select Services on the System Configuration window.
- To remove any Microsoft services from this list, check the box Hide all Microsoft services.
Why does Microsoft account problem keeps popping up?
The notification appears because of a Windows feature called Shared Experience. Microsoft created this feature to allow you to move from one device to another and continue what you were doing.
How do I access Microsoft Exchange Online?
Here’s how you get there: Sign in to Microsoft 365 or Office 365 using your work or school account, and then choose the Admin tile. In the Microsoft 365 admin center, choose Admin centers > Exchange. For an introduction, see Exchange admin center in Exchange Online.
How do I install Exchange Online?
Install Exchange Online Powershell Module From PC With Internet Connection
- From a computer with an internet connection open PowerShell (preferably as an administrator)
- Find-Module -Name ExchangeOnlineManagement.
- Install-Module -Name ExchangeOnlineManagement -Scope AllUsers.
- Get-Command -Module ExchangeOnlineManagement.
How do I turn off Exchange Online PowerShell?
Use the Disconnect-ExchangeOnline cmdlet in the Exchange Online PowerShell V2 module to disconnect from remote PowerShell sessions that you opened using the Connect-ExchangeOnline or Connect-IPPSSession cmdlets.
How do I access Exchange 365 with PowerShell?
Connecting to Office 365(Exchange Online) via Powershell
- Open Powershell as administrator.
- Run command – Set-ExecutionPolicy Remotesigned.
- Type Y for yes.
- Run command – $UserCredential = Get-Credential.
- Sign in with O365 administrator account ([email protected])
- Run command – Import-PSSession $Session.