How do I preview a website in cPanel?
- Log in to the Account Center.
- Click on the domain you want to preview.
- In the DV Control Panel click on View Your Guide in the Server Guide panel.
- Scroll down to the DNS section and your IP address will be located here.
How do I change the font in cPanel?
Login to your cPanel. Scroll down to “File Manager“. Select “Document Root For [yoursite.com] and click “Go“….Create a new folder and call it “webfonts”.
- Click “Upload“.
- Browse to your webfont kit.
- Select each of the 5 webfont files and upload them.
How do I view website content in cPanel?
Viewing a file
- Log in to cPanel. If you do not know how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this article.
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click File Manager:
- In the File Manager main window, select the file that you want to view.
- Click the View icon: The file’s contents appear in a new page.
How do I add fonts to cPanel?
Navigate to your hosting server cPanel and open File Manager tool. Here locate your theme folder (wordpress/wp-content/themes/theme-name/assets/fonts). Open it. Click on Upload button.
How do I test or preview my website before changing DNS?
By adding the corresponding records to you local hosts file you can check how your website looks on the new server before switching the nameservers or during the DNS propagation. Once the records are added, you will be able to check your website by typing its name in the browser.
How do I preview my site on GoDaddy cPanel?
How to Preview New Web Pages in GoDaddy Hosting Before Publishing
- Log in to the GoDaddy Account Manager using your customer number or login name and password.
- Click on the “Web Hosting” button to see a list of the site or sites GoDaddy currently hosts for you.
- Click on the “Launch” button next to the desired site.
How do I change my website content in cPanel?
Set Up: cPanel File Manager: Editing Files
- Navigate to the folder where the file is located.
- Click on the name of the file.
- Click on the Edit icon. This will open the Edit window.
- Click Edit. This will open a new window with the content of the file displayed.
- When ready, click Save Changes on the top toolbar.
Where is index HTML in cPanel?
It should be under the public_html directory, like mentioned before, or under a subdirectory, if there’s a redirection.
What is AWStats in cPanel?
AWStats is a free application that is powerful and packed with tools that generates advance statistics of Web, Ftp and Mail server graphically. AWStats works as a CGI and shows you all information contained in logs via graphical web pages.
How do I add fonts to hosting?
Here is what you need to do to install the font:
- Download any font that you want to use (it will be a . rar or .
- Use a FTP Software or your cPanel’s File Manager to create a font folder on your server (eg. create a ‘fonts’ folder in /wp-content/uploads/fonts’).
- Upload the font files to your newly created fonts folder.
How do I add a font to my server?
How to add custom fonts to your website using @font-face
- Step 1: Download the font.
- Step 2: Create a WebFont Kit for cross-browsing.
- Step 3: Upload the font files to your website.
- Step 4: Update and upload your CSS file.
- Step 5: Use the custom font in your CSS declarations.
How do I preview my website?
Preview a Web Page Using a Browser Click the browser with the specific size you want to use to preview your site or page. Press F12 to preview the Web page in the most recently used browser and size.
How do I know if my website has propagated?
Use one of these three sites to check the status of your site’s DNS propagation.
- DNS Checker: The site checks propagation from 22 worldwide locations.
- ViewDNS: ViewDNS has 25 different DNS tools you can use; the propagation tool is just one part of it.
- WhatsMyDNS: The site has 21 locations around the world.
What is site publisher in cPanel?
The cPanel Site Publisher is an easy way to create a single page site. You can create corporate, personal, or under construction pages with a professional look in just a few easy steps.
How do I edit my website on GoDaddy cPanel?
In the cPanel File Manager, use the directory tree to browse to the file you want to edit. Right-click the file and select Edit. (Optional) Select any encoding options you want to use and then select Edit. Edit your file, and then select Save Changes.
How do I edit HTML in cPanel?
Edit HTML Code in cPanel
- Login to your cPanel.
- Go to the File Manager in the Files section.
- Navigate to the HTML page you want to edit.
- Right-click the file and choose the HTML Edit option.
- Now you should see the HTML Editor interface.
- You can also click the Source button to add code or change code in your file.
How do I edit my website after hosting?
Edit a Website With File Manager in cPanel
- Log into your cPanel.
- Go to the File Manager in cPanel.
- Select your directory.
- Right-click and Edit the file with the File Manager editor.
- You can then edit the file as needed.
- Save the changes. You can then view your live site and see the changes.
How do I set index HTML as default page in cPanel?
Change your home page index through the . htaccess file
- Login to cPanel.
- Then select the File Manager icon below the Files category.
- Next click the Settings button at the top right.
- At the popup window select your domain’s root folder, make sure that the Show Hidden Files checkbox is selected and click Save.
How do I add an index HTML to my website?
To create an index for a Web site
- Create an index file.
- Create the HTML file that will contain your index.
- Place your cursor at the location where you want the index file to appear, and then click HTML Help ActiveX Control.
- In the Specify the command box, click Index, and then follow the instructions on your screen.
How do I enable AWStats in cPanel?
How to Enable AWStats
- Login into WHM.
- Go to ‘Server Configuration’.
- Click on ‘Tweak Settings’.
- Go to the tab ‘Stats Programs’.
- Locate the option ‘Enable Awstats stats’.
- Click the button ‘Save’.
How do I view AWStats?
To access AWstats information, please do the following:
- Login to your website control panel.
- In the Logs section, click Awstats.
- Click the view icon next to the domain name of interest.