How do I setup my Nokia Lumia 520?
Set up Internet – Nokia Lumia 520
- Swipe left.
- Select Settings.
- Select access point.
- If you see a list of operators, select Public. Network problems should be solved at this point. Remember to turn off your Wi-Fi before testing.
- Select add.
- Enter Internet information and select done.
- Your phone has now been set up to Internet.
How do I turn voicemail off on my Nokia Lumia?
All you need to dial 1626 on your phone to disable or to turn off voicemail. However, if in future need to turn it on or activate voicemail then just dial 1616.
How do you set up voicemail on a Microsoft phone?
To set up voicemail on your phone
- On Start , tap Phone > Voicemail .
- Follow the instructions to set up your voicemail.
Do Nokia phones have voicemail?
In order to check the voicemail on a cell phone, you need to dial a certain phone number to access the voice mail menu. Luckily, Nokia has a special feature on their cell phones that allow you to check your voicemail at the press of only one button.
How create Nokia account in Windows Phone?
You can create a Nokia account via your mobile phone or computer. Using your phone, launch the App Store. Next, select Create an account on the start screen and follow the instructions to set everything up. Using your PC, download and install the Nokia Mobile Suite.
How do I turn off voicemail on my Windows phone?
You can turn off voicemail by selecting ‘Off’ from the ‘Use default voicemail number’ setting in the Phone settings. Phone settings is accessible via the Phone (…) icon, or directly via the Settings -> Application -> Phone option from the windows menu.
How do I disable voicemail on Android?
On some Android phones, you may be able to disable voicemail directly on the Phone app….How to turn off voicemail on Android
- Opening the Phone app, click on the Three dots menu and again on Settings.
- Tap on Voicemail > Advanced Settings > Setup.
- Click on the Voicemail number and delete it.
How do I access voicemail on Nokia?
Press the 1 button followed by TALK, or just hold the 1 button down until the automatic dial feature kicks in.
How do I create a Microsoft account on my phone?
Set up an Android device with a Microsoft® Office 365 or Exchange ActiveSync account
- Open your device’s Settings app. Tap Accounts. If you can’t see ‘Accounts’, tap Users & accounts.
- At the bottom, tap Add account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Microsoft® Office 365 or Exchange ActiveSync email and credentials.