How do I transfer files from my iPhone 4 to my computer without iTunes?
Below are the steps:
- Go to iCloud.com on your browser > sign in with your Apple ID which you are using on your iPhone.
- Thereafter, you will be moved to its interface where file categories are displayed > select that file category you want to transfer to your PC.
How do I backup my iPhone 4s photos?
All replies. you can just plug your iphone into the usb of your pc and it will just show up as a usb storage device in “My Computer” where you can browse it, and copy all the images/video off your phone.
How can I back up my iPhone 4s?
- From the Home screen, navigate: Settings. iCloud. . If prompted, enter the Apple ID and password then tap. OK. .
- Tap. Backup. .
- Tap the. iCloud Backup switch. to to turn on or off .
- If prompted, tap. OK. .
How can I backup my iPhone photos without iCloud?
To back up with iTunes, plug your iPhone into your PC or Mac, open iTunes, and sync your files between your PC or Mac and iPhone. Unlike iCloud, iTunes backs up all your photos, images, media files not purchased from iTunes, messages, call logs, application data, settings, memos, calendar, and bookmarks.
How do I backup my iPhone 4S to my computer?
Back up your device
- Connect your device to the computer you normally sync with. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Back Up Now (below Backups).
Can I backup iPhone 4?
Open ‘Settings’ from the app screen on your iPhone. Tap your username entry. Scroll down and hit ‘iCloud’ > ‘iCloud Backup’. Tap ‘Back Up Now’.
How do I backup my apple photos to an external hard drive?
In the Finder, open the folder that contains Photos Library. By default, Photos Library is stored in the Pictures folder of your home folder. You can open your home folder by choosing Go > Home from the Finder menu bar. Drag Photos Library to a location on your external storage device.
How to back up iPhone to PC with/ without iTunes?
You can back up your iPhone’s data wirelessly with iCloud,but you can only save a limited amount of data for free.
How to restore iPhone without iTunes?
Choose a Mode. Launch the program.
How do I backup my iPhone from iTunes?
Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer. Use the USB cable that came with the iPhone.
How to backup iPhone photos [5 methods]?
– Method 1: Selectively Back up Photos from iPhone to PC – Method 2: Back up Photos from iPhone to PC in One Click – Method 3: Back up Photos from iPhone to PC with iCloud – Method 4: Back up Photos from iPhone to PC Using Microsoft Photos App – Method 5: Back up Photos from iPhone to PC via File Explorer