What is the word for love in other languages?
How Do We Say Love in Different Languages? – Translate Love
|1||i love you in French||Je t’aime|
|2||i love you in Spanish||Te amo|
|3||i love you in German||Ich liebe Dich|
|4||i love you in Mandarin Chinese||我爱你 (Wo ai ni)|
How many languages use the word love?
The word Love translated in 104 different languages.
How do you say love in 100 different languages?
How to Say “I Love You” in 100 of the World’s Most Spoken…
- Mandarin: Wǒ ài nǐ Where it’s spoken: China, Taiwan, Singapore.
- Spanish: te amo, te quiero.
- English: I love you.
- Hindi: main tumse pyar karta hoon.
- Arabic: ahabak.
- Portuguese: eu te amo.
- Bengali: Āmi tōmāẏa bhālōbāsi.
- Russian: ya lyublyu tebya.
What are the sweet word in love?
Here are some short and sweet words to make her feel deeply loved.
- I love the person you are.
- You are my favourite human being on the planet.
- You make me so happy.
- I’m so excited to experience life with you.
- You’re everything to me.
- You are my treasure—the most precious thing in my life.
What is your love Venda?
Romantic Phrases & Terms of Endearment in Venda
|You are beautiful||No naka|
How do you translate ‘love’ into various languages?
Open Translate and choose your two preferred languages.
Do you know how to say love in different languages?
How do you Write Love in different languages?
Take a pen (If you don’t have then buy it from Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics,Apparel,Computers,Books,DVDs&more) 🙂
What are different ways to say love?
Young bodies go through rapid phases of growth and development and kids are often uncomfortable, self-conscious and insecure about it all. What they need from you is consistent validation, support and unconditional love and respect for their body and for who they are.