How do I download AP 10th long memo?
Steps to download AP SSC (10th) Marks Memo 2021?
- Go to the Directorate of Govt Exams, AP website – www.bse.ap.gov.in.
- Click the Short marks memo with/without photo link.
- Enter the roll number, login id, password.
- After that hit the download button to get a marks memo.
How can I get SSC memo if I lost in Andhra Pradesh?
The Procedure to Apply for Duplicate Marks Certificate: AP & TS State Students who want to apply for SSC Duplicate Marks Memo should visit the nearest Police Station and give a complaint regarding the concern and take a copy of the FIR Certificate from the respective Police station.
What happens if 10th long memo is lost?
– Online application – go to BSE Telangana’s official memo downloading page where you will be asked to mention these things- year of passing, DOB, Hall ticket number and stream of examination and you can download the duplicate long memo from there.
How can I get duplicate 10th Marksheet SSC Andhra Pradesh?
(1) Certificate issued by a Sub-Inspector of Police or a Certificate issued by Deputy Tahsildar as the case may be. (2) An affidavit in a prescribed proforma on Stamp paper worth Rs.50/- to be attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge. (4) True extract of the Original SSC.
How can I get my 10th certificate in Andhra Pradesh?
(1) Certificate issued by a Sub-Inspector of Police or a Certificate issued by Deputy Tahsildar as the case may be. (2) An affidavit in a prescribed proforma on Stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- to be attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge. (4) True extract of the Original SSC.
What if 10th Marksheet is lost?
Firstly, you need to file an FIR about this missing document. Secondly, the FIR or Missing marksheet report should be published in any newspaper. Then you need to write an application requesting (the board ICSE/CBSE) to issue duplicate certificate. You need to attach the FIR copy and newspaper cutting along with it.
How can I get duplicate SSC certificate in Maharashtra?
I lost my 10th SSC certificate….
- Go to your school, ask them to provide your registration number and all details.
- Go to the board office nearby your locality to get the duplicate certificate form or check if online application is available for reissuing of duplicate mark sheet at your board website.
How can I get duplicate SSC certificate?
The application for issuance of Duplicate Certificate should be made in the prescribed format. 1. Certificate issued by a Sub-Inspector of Police or a Deputy Tahsildar as the case as may be that original certificate is non traceable. 2.An affidavit in a prescribed proforma on stamp paper worth Rs.
How can I get duplicate 10th Marksheet in Maharashtra?
Apply In-Person through School
- Application should be in the prescribed form.
- Please go to the school/institution where applicant studied SSLC.
- Submit originals along with Xerox of all documents (FIR, AFFIDAVIT, marks card Xerox, application form, bank challan as appropriate).