Does Sony Xperia have a battery?
Together with the power and spacial increases, your Xperia smartphone utilises the latest in lithium-ion technology to deliver improved battery life, faster charging and enhanced durability.
How do I update my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc?
Updating your software.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable and open Sony PC Companion.
- When the Sony PC Companion recognises your phone, it should automatically check for an update.
- Click Start on Phone Software Update.
- If an update is available, click Update now and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I install WhatsApp on my Sony Ericsson Xperia?
1- First step: To install WhatsApp in your Xperia mini you have several options, if you Sony Ericsson Xperia mini has the app store “Play Store” looks for its icon and clicks on it. 2- Second step: At the top of the Play Store application store there is a search engine, click on it and type “WhatsApp”.
How long should a Sony Xperia battery last?
Standby battery draw turned out okay by the standards of the day, and adding everything up the Xperia 1 II posted an overall endurance rating of 83 hours. The Xperia 1 II supports USB Power Delivery up to 21W but it ships with an 18W charger in the box.
What app store does Sony Xperia use?
Install apps from Google Play on your Sony Xperia 1 Android 9.0. You can add new functions to your phone by installing apps from Google Play. To install apps, you need to set up your phone for internet and activate your Google account on your phone.
How do I put apps on my Sony Xperia?
Select Play Store
- Select Play Store.
- Select the Search bar.
- Enter the app name and select Search. facebook messenger.
- Select the app.
- Select INSTALL.
- Select CONTINUE. The app will ask for permission to access some of the information and functions in your phone.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
- Select OPEN.